I. General information.
1. The Website Operator ……………………………… is ……… ……..
2. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following
a. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator www.blur.pl,
operating at www.blur.pl.
II. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the form’s function, e.g. for the purpose
III. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. the time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTPS protocol,
d. information on errors that occurred during the execution of HTTPS transactions,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – where
the transition to the Website was made by link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing websites.4. The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
V. Providing data.
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.